Saturday, December 26, 2009



Dear Patty,

I know you’re in a tough situation in your life right now, with work and school killing your time to do anything, I know how it is. But I wanted to let you know that what ever it is that you do with your life whether you decide to stay in Political Science and become a Politician or go more into Archaeology and History and become an Archaeologist or Historian, whatever it is you do, I really support you on your decision. I wanted to let you know that I’ll always have a very important place with you in my heart, til the day I die. I hope some day that you realize that I believe in you very much and that you’re the most amazing girl that I’ve met in my life. And I hope someday I can have the opportunity to be with you and experience life truly with you. I know life and love can screw with people, I’ve seen it before and it does suck when it happens. And I know you’ve told me to not to get into a relationship but I know there’s no way that’ll ever happen sooner or later I will be in one. Plus I’m not the guy to stay single once someone finds me, I’m too much of a romantic. lol :P You’ve experienced it.

But anyways, I’m not the guy who likes going from girl to girl to girl, for one I’m not a man whore lol and two I’m the type of guy who loves being with just one girl for a long time. I know this sounds kinda sad and like a bunch of bullshit but no lies it’s true with me Patty. You’re amazing and I don’t want to lose you Patty, I at least wanna see us together once in our lives and experience your love with mine just at least once in our lives, and I know you want to too. lol :) You’re that girl that I could be with for a long time, even marry lol okay I won’t go that far yet. But I promise you Patty that I won’t argue, fight, hit, or break your heart I swear to God that I’m way too much of a nice guy to do that to you, not only that but it would break my heart if that happened between us as well. And I’m not just saying this to get in your pants either, even though that would be nice, lol, but seriously I know myself too well from all the bad experiences I’ve seen in my life from seeing my best friends get into fucked up relationships and end up screwing their good friends over , to seeing my parents fighting all the time. It makes me sad that all I know is trouble and bullshit, I hate it, I’m tired of it so bad that all I want to see for once is the opposite, something good, maybe soon I will.

Even though you’re taken I will wait for you for a long time to break up with Chris. I know I shouldn’t but I def would for you and if Chris ends up asking you to marry him and if you think that he’s your one then I will stop waiting for you and move on to someone else. But if you don’t marry him and y’all break up and you finally are single again, either enjoy being single or call me and finally see the potential I have to be one of the greatest guys in the world out of the many that are not for you. Please please give me a chance in the future to prove how I feel for you. I promise that you will not regret it. You might think that you’re not a good girlfriend because you're always with me instead of Chris but I believe some of the reasons why you did this is because you and Chris don’t have that spark anymore. Now I have no idea why y’all lost that feeling for one another but I swear you’d never ever lose how you feel for me if you were with me. Fo Sho! :)

When we are together, and are holding each other I can't help myself but to fall in love with you. How can I not feel anything when I'm with you? It's impossible, everytime you leave my house I wish you would just stay the night and fall asleep in our arms and never leave. You warmth, your heart beat, you lovely smell, and your gorgeous eyes, OH MY GOD!! Those eyes of yours are the most beautiful and cutest big brown eyes I've ever seen I swear! I love them to death! :) And the way you kiss is so amazing that I can't help myself but hope and pray that one day you'll be mine and vice versa. Now I know that relationships can suck and can ruin peoples lives and friends, believe me I’ve seen it multiple times, so it’s not that I don’t understand where you come from when you say that but that doesn’t have to be and I know you think there are no good relationships out there but that’s not entirely true. There are really really good relationships out there in this world that you just don’t hear about because yes they are rare but they do exist Patty and I know this for a fact. You just haven’t been in one yet but then again I could be all wrong but just please give me a chance to prove that I am right. But all I’m gonna say is if you think I can prove to you this ability to be one of the greatest guys in the world, no bullshit or fantasy crap, then when you break up with Chris in the future, call me when I’m in the Air Force and I promise your life will turn around 180 and will finally be what you’ve always wanted. . . . . . . a good life. :) I will take you along with me for the ride and you will enjoy the shit out of it!

But again like I’ve said before, I’m not gonna force it upon you it‘s all up to you to decide what‘s best for you not me. But if you see a good life in me and believe me in my words than it’s up to you, you know I will always be waiting and willing for you. But it’s up to you to make that giant step. Will you take it in the near future or not is up to you?




Love always,

Mave

No comments: