Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Own Path In Life



Why is it that humans tend to be so lonely? I know what she told me was right, that someone will appreciate the love I have and that I have a lot to offer a girl. I know I do and I know who I am, it's not that I don't know, and I'm sure that there is plenty of other women to go for. But I've never been a good move on type of guy, it just takes time to move on for me, when it burns it burns deep and remains on fire for way longer than it should, I always wait for it to smolder out nicely, that way there's no hardships or emotional scars. But truthfully I wish she'd keep the flames burning forever. I know I should just forget her but I can't not after I found out the kind of person she is, which is really nice, God Patty you were so nice to be with, but I know I can't be with you. People tell me she's a bitch for what she has done and you should forget her and go on to someone else. But I never was a good listener to taking other people's view points when it came to my own personal ambitions except for the person that I'm goin for, I'll listen to them, but for others I always have and always will ignore them regardless of who they are and what they say and don't get me wrong I do listen to what they have to say but at the same time who's to say how I live my life. If I choose to wait for people even if they don't wait for me then, so be it, it's my choice to be lonely and sad from it, to be who I am even if it's harder to do, I'm not a runner, I'm a chaser. Unhealthy? Maybe. But who's to judge me? That's why I don't really say anything when it comes down to people's choices about their lives and what they wanna do whether bad or good, yeah I'll give them advice and what I think they should do but I don't expect them to do it, it's their choice even if it's not good, unless it ends up hurting someone or breaking the law or something of the sort, then that is a different story. But as for simple or complicated life experiences, let them learn, including myself, I make plenty of mistakes too but it's part of life but you know out of all those mistakes you learn how to become a professional at living your own life, but you know what, the best part about all of this is that you know you have people to fall back on to help you even if you fail miserably at your goal, or at least I hope you do.

So yeah, maybe I am ignorant when it comes to terms of finding someone and when people tell me to move on there's always more out there, well so be it, I'm ignorant then, I don't care, I will always have that "Maybe Someday" thoughts in my head whether it be a week, a month, a year or 10 years from today, I still will wait for those people to finally message me saying, "Hey wanna get together or Hey wanna get some coffee?" But my inboxes, texts, and recent phone calls from them are still empty and they'll remain empty til hopefully either I randomly run into another beauty again and forget all of my past girls or until someone out of the few I've tried to be with in the past, realizes that, "Hey Kevin's a really good guy, maybe I should give him a second chance." Of course that's not the case and I'm probably making this all a huge pipe dream in my head about this but you never know, I never thought I was gonna make love with Patty out of nowhere but it happened and it was amazing!! :) I wasn't even expecting it, so expect the unexpected when it comes to terms of meeting the right person. Believe me you'll know when they are right for you and they will know too, even if it takes time because y'all had bad timing for each other. The possibilities are endless for finding that certain someone and even I oversee that a lot because I choose to.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The matter is that…