Friday, February 1, 2008

Things that preoccupy my mind....


Sorry I haven't been around much, I still plan on commenting back to everyone's comments sooner or later, I guess you can consider me lazy. lol But I've just been off the internet because I just haven't had much to do online, plus I finally got a Xbox 360 and have been playing the hell out of it, I am a huge gamer especially of the Halo series, Call Of Duty 4, soon Devil May Cry 4 and Lost Odyssey will be out, I don't know honestly there are too many games to play right now that are out there and I love all game genres Racing, RPG's, RTS's, Sports, Fighters, Action/Adventure, Horror Survival, whatever but first person shooters are my favorites. If anyone has an Xbox Live gamertag mine is: Kerny Wilson, send me a friend request.

(Photos courtesy by GameInformer.com)









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My computer crashed recently and I lost all my iTunes data (like my playlists which I sync to my iPhone) and I do not want to lose all the songs that are still on my iPhone. However, I have songs I want to put on my iPhone right now. Is there any way to extract my songs on my iPhone and put them on my computer so that I do not lose them?



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great