Friday, February 22, 2008

R.I.P. Griddy I miss you so much....



August 1996 - February 21st, 2008

I'm really really sad. . . . My greatest bestfriend, Griddy, died last night in my arms, slowly slipping more and more out of reality til she finally rested her soul. I miss you and I loved you so much, I've cried my heart out but still the pain remains. I can't believe you died, I wish so much that you hadn't. Rest in peace Griddy, I'll miss you and always love you forever . . . Goodbye.


Maybe I'll have a longer post posted soon for the remembrance and impact Griddy had on my life.... but I really needed to let out this pain I feel in my heart from her death so there's really no better way but to write it out. If you're wondering what she died from it was kidney failure that made her skinnier and skinnier each and everyday this previous week and couldn't do anything to get her to gain the weight back.


5 comments:

Squirrel said...

Griddy's soul has moved on and I think she wants you to know she is having a new adventure in a new world.
She misses you too--and is glad she had such a good friend on earth.

Professor Montblanc said...

A companion animal is a very deep and meaningful friendship.

Diane Dehler said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Mavin. Griddy was a nice looking cat. Animals have the ability to love with such loyalty and devotion they are angels on loan from above. Perhaps her little spirit will come back to visit. I have lost animals companions too and understand your sorrow.

Indeterminacy said...

Sorry to hear about the sad event. Griddy looks like she has a definite personality in that photograph.

singleton said...

Oh, sweetie, I am so sorry. I haven't been about and didn't know. Bless you both, friend. My thoughts are with you.....