Saturday, January 3, 2009

I got into a deep conversation with my Captain at work recently about how love has affected me over the years. I told him that I end up getting over it, I just became used to it even though it still affects me from time to time. When I told him that he said; "But how,
how do you get over something that affects you so deep and emotionally!?" I said, " I don't know, I just have to because if I don't I'll be worse than I am now."

I felt I should write this for some strange reason, I haven't blogged in a long time and I wanna say hi to everyone again on Blogger.




1 comment:

Diane Dehler said...

Maven,
People who are sensitive often have spiritual depth and find ways to renew their hearts and move on.

Best wishes for a happy 09. Perhaps this is the year you will find a special love.. I hope so as everyone deserves that.