Friday, February 13, 2009

Being a slave.

I kinda don't feel like writing or talking to anyone for some reason. Strangely enough I blame work. I dread going to that place every single day, so, I'm looking for ways to get out and I found this, it's a home based business I'm trying out if I make money on it you'll never see me come back to work, I'll just be gone and no one will know where I went. I hate work, I HATE IT!!!! I hate being a busser, I hate shaving every damn day, I hate working 40+ hours a week and having no time to myself, I hate the way things are there. However, our General Manager there is a really great person though I do like Marvin a lot and how he's been there for as long as he has I'll never know. But I kinda miss being a dishwasher, nobody said shit to me, I was workin with my brother and we talked about video games, electronics, and other things all day and I had nobody tell me to quit talking, and I never had to shave most of all! Oh god and the split shifts jesus christ I hate the split shifts anymore. gah! Why do I have to slave over this job, I'd honestly rather be broke than do this shit for a living for the next 20 years of my life, I won't work there for another 2 years I'm sorry but I won't I'd gladly quit and be broke than do that shitty job for 20 years. I could work in the Air Force for 20 years because I could go to college and become a Jet Mech and I'd also like working for the Air Force see if it's enjoyable I can work fine but not at the C Club. Fuck. That.

No comments: