Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunsets

I posted these for you John, since you've never seen a sunset here's a bunch of photos I've takin over the last 2 years in many different locations around Texas, a lot of these I've taken at the Olmos Basin Dam because it overlooks HWY 281 and it's open range land. I love taking sunset photos! :) I have a lot more photos but there on my old desktop and I haven't put them on my laptop yet. (Click on any of em' to enlarge)



This is my all time favorite photo I've taken.






I couldn't resist this photo. :)

2 comments:

This is me... said...

What can I say? These are awesome. Thank You so much for sharing these with me. It means alot to me to know you had me in mind. Hopefully one day I can see one in person. Till then...I'll cherish these. Thank You.

Diane Dehler said...

Absolutely beautiful. You have such an artist's soul and I am sorry that you possess poetic "tristesse," but in a way that is a gift. You need that to peel back layers of the soul.