Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mavin's floating into outer space with a writer



My bestfriend Mikey has a new blog full with literature of every sort. This is the writer of that poem I posted a little while ago called "Mystery, Crime, and Love makes for a wonderful romance novel", his language for writing is ever more so creative. When you read his writings you're left with a open heart of love for his literature, swelling bigger and brighter while growing wider with the anticipation for him to write his next post. Tales of life experiences, lessons, and loves that he has experienced in the past he writes in his own way, in a story of his own, things that affect each and every one of us in our daily lives, he fulfills it with an explanation known to his mind.


Mystery Seekers Inc.



Take care and enjoy everyone. :D



3 comments:

singleton said...

I followed you, and he's wonderful....write on, boys, write on....
words are tonic for the soul....
and like 501 blues....
the more you use them,
live in them,
love in them,
the more soulful they become....

Clink! To you writing again, and for Mikey, blogging, sharing, spilling...May the circle grow and grow....

mystic rose said...

hey mavin,
I read his blog.. quite nice indeed!!

MysterySeekersInc said...

Mavin,
It's been a while since I've been on here. I'll admit it. I'm horrible with keeping up with these types of things. So from here on out I'm going to make an extra effort to work harder on this site. It's all your fault too that I have to do this. You've just built me up too much. It's going to be a challenge, but fun none of the less. So the next post will be for you Mav. Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for sharing my site with others!

- Coz