Sunday, January 21, 2007

Disfunctional Wormhole


Why can't my life progress instead of being pulled down into a dark deep hole. Every damn day life always goes down fucking hill into a wormhole that repeats itself. I'll be happy for awhile but like always I get pulled through a vast wasteland that is a remnant of life. Only pieces left of what it is I have nothing more, just pieces. Shattered remains of what I try to put back together but it's no use it never works. I wish something or someone could absorb all of my problems away and never be put back into my life. But somehow that wormhole manages to suck me through again. A never ending gravity that smashes me into a universe of hell. I try to be OK, I try to relieve my troubles but with no one there to care for me what I do? I don't know when, I don't know how, and I don't know where my life will progress through this empty wormhole once and for all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ay, kevin you you you.. remember that no matter what people love you.. I love you. This is your year to make it all happen ok.

I love you
heather