Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snow In San Antonio


SNOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!

It finally snowed here at around 6:00am.
Snow fell for only a minute and was light but still it's snow. YAY!!! :-)
The first time in three years and before that it dates back to 1985, it's sooooo rarely awesome.

I was outside smoking a cig like always and I saw white falling into the nearby street light.
I automatically knew it was SNOW!!!

Grass is frozen stiff covered in ice and everytime I step I hear crunch, crunch, crunch.
Icicles hanging down the side of my roof with snow falling into my hair, it's so wonderful.

YYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I wish you were here to witness this beautiful creation.

But it melted as soon as it hit the ground but again it still is SNOOOWWWW!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KEEEVIN YOU MOFO it snowed!? you're kidding me. damn you. lol its so freezing! oh btw the jews miss you. they wanted me to tell you hello. honey be happy. just remember that early morning snow.