Friday, September 14, 2007


I don't know why but I thought this photo went well with the poem! :D This is a poem written by my bestfriend Mikey, I have a huge booklet he gave me about six months ago, a large sum of his work he has written over the years. I read this poem and loved every word written in the expresion of love. :D





Mystery, Love, and Crime Makes for a Wonderful Romance Novel


Maybe it's a mystery
Or could it have been a crime
About how you stole my heart
All I know it was done with such grace that I didn't even mind
Your laugh made my world go round
And I hope you kept a part of my heart to remember me by
Cause I know I did when I stole your heart while you slept
As you do think of the way things used to be
The way we use to love.


By Mikey Alcoser





I love this poem! :D



4 comments:

singleton said...

Cherish that book Mavin. When a friend, an artist, a poet, a writer entrusts in you the gifts of their heart, hold them dear. Beautiful picture you chose to illustrate Mikeys words....and no wonder you love it!

mystic rose said...

mavin
you are right, I od love it. It is so simple and straight from the heart. Playful as well. Just the kind of poems I like.
And he gave you the book??? wow!!
That is a treasure!

Please tell him to not stop writing. I am sure every reader will find as much pleasure as he has in writing them.

Acquaintance said...

Hey Singleton,
Sorry I've been behind on commenting back lately.

I do cherish it very much :) and of course I will hold it dear. He's always showing me more of what he writes almost everytime I hang out with him. He's writing a book that he hopes to get publish in the next year or so. I've read some of it already and I've fallen in love with it, I can't wait til he's finished and publishes it so I can have a copy.

Thanks, I thought it was a beautiful photo to go with Mikey's poem. :D

Acquaintance said...

Hi Mystic,
lol :) I knew you would, that's what I love about it too, it's short, simple, and very overwhelming. lol and playful, they're my favorite type of poem too :D but I suppose everything type of poem is as well too, lol :P

But however it will be a book one day but what I have is not an actual book, it's everything he has written printed on computer printing paper. It's just in booklet form and there is a lot though and it's definitely a treasure I'll always come back to read to. :D

Believe me I think he'll never stop writing as long as he's living, breathing, and has good health. :D

Take care Mystic and Singleton.