Monday, December 24, 2007

Damn. . . .

I just don't care anymore. Love, friends, family, the only thing I care about is life because it's the only thing I have left but even then it has treated me with nothing but trouble as well. . . .


I don't know it all sucks anymore? Only because everytime I try I fail miserably and I'm the one who receives the worst end of it. It's my family that has given me this state of mind that I hate thinking of and friends that have left me or that are still with me but don't care anymore as well. If only I knew why and what has happened to everyone to be this way? But, sadly, I do know the reason why it is this way, I just hate knowing it and I try to forget it but the memories always comes back. I still care because if I didn't I wouldn't have written it but I do feel as if I'm losing sight of caring myself.



No comments: