Friday, November 23, 2007

It's been too long



I constantly miss her while alone

Endlessly thinking about both of our family's dismay

Desperately awaiting to relinquish our lives that we've known.


I need you by my side to keep me living

We were characters never meant to separate

Since your heart always was worth giving.


Never has love yet happened for me

Shall I feel it next time in the future

Wondering will that time ever be?


Something disappeared out my personality

I've transformed from one time to the next

While my hand falls on my lap empty.


These memories of you continually evoking my mind

Times I will never forget that hold me together

How I miss that face of yours that was so kind.


I miss your voice your eyes your smile

Your soft touch of your hands upon my face

As you wiped the tears when I was sad for a while.


Your understanding for life I've never seen before

I wanted to be with you so bad and know you better

If only we had time just to be together a little more.


I fell in love with your personality with your life

I've only had epiphanies of our lives together

While my heart and soul rushed for you without any strife.


Please just keep a place in the future for me inside you

To feel that touch to feel that warmth in the cold

I want to feel your arms around me it's the only thing I ever knew.


Almost a year has passed, it's been too long

We need to see one another again

Because without you I feel like a cloud of dense fog. . . .






(Drawing courtesy from Gallery 21, "Black Silken Hair", Artist: Eyvind Earle)

2 comments:

Diane Dehler said...

Mavin,
Moon River has posted some love songs that sound as sad as you are. Perhaps you might enjoy them.

Acquaintance said...

I'm pretty sure I will enjoy them, I love love songs, I'll check them out. Thanks for mentioning it.

Take care Haiku