Friday, November 23, 2007

To just be able to live my life.



It is a beautiful photo I took on the outskirts of downtown San Antonio at the Olmos Basin Dam but I didn't feel so well when I wrote this note about a month and a half ago on paper when I was there looking at these clouds. The dam serves as a place for me to be alone when I need to be and able to think to myself when my life is going through tough and stressful times, so it's the only place I have to get away. Please no one feel sad from this just try to get an understanding for it and how my life can be and most of the time is until I finally move out and live my life soon. This was the only reason why I didn't want to post this up on my blog.




I feel like these clouds of built up rain, I want to dump everything out that's bothering me inside and relieve myself from troubles and stress. The only thing I can do is type it out and let people read it but no one will understand what I'm writing about no one knows what is going on in my life to understand what has troubled me since I could remember and especially what is troubling my life so terribly today.

What can you do when everything in your life keeps shoving you down and you have nothing to help yourself get back up with, your energy drained, your mind too numb to think to yourself, and everything you knew you lose sight with the thoughts that kept you intact. No resolve no nothing but more and more troubles that grow into larger troubles, it's as if I'm living a cursed life. I know everyone has bad days but when bad days become almost everyday in my life I feel like I can hardly live, I don't want to die but I don't want to live a troubled life either. I've lived like this since the day I was born and I'm extremely exhausted after all of this time. There's no doubt in my mind that there are people in this world that have life in way worse conditions than me, I know, but I wish I could just have some resolution in my life.

What I would do to just be able to live my life, to drive around in my own car, to go and climb mountains, to see other parts of the world and learn another language, to have a love especially love, and to just live my life. . . . to just be a human being. I've never had any of it and parts of me die slowly inside each and everyday the longer it continues. Why is most things too good to be true? Why is it when life is running smoothly it never lasts? I want to know more of what triggered these unfortunate events for my life? So maybe I can get an understanding for things to become better.

I hate just bearly surviving just bearly making it through life, the more and more I survive the more I'm growing weaker.

How is this normal? It is not, and should never be normal to live like this but no matter what these troubles are normal, they go on almost everyday. I hate troubles and am very tired of family, life, and financial problems that keep me from being myself.

When friends and acquaintances in my life were around, what happens when I lose that kept feeling that kept me apart of them? The thoughts they now have about each other god I hate it, so I don't say anything about it and I never do. I just keep the thoughts to myself and stay quiet. Most of my really bestfriends are now seperated from me, gone to another state, country, or town that I cannot go to. I knew this was going to happen with my friends over the years but god no matter how much I prepared myself for this it still sucks. How badly I want to get out of this city I've lived in for 20 years, I don't hate my city, in fact I think it's the best city in Texas, I do love San Antonio but I just need something different for a while, I want to see a different city in a different state or, soon if ever possible, live in another country perferably New Zealand as my first country to visit. I want to get out of these people's lives and never be seen again for years and then come back and see how different or the same everything will be. I just want to go somewhere, I just want to be a human and study our history by exploring places on Earth that I've never seen before that have been discovered, studied, and explained by previous humans. To see beautiful lands, seas, mountains, plants, trees, insects, animals, architectural structures and old ancient buildings, different cars, music, oh the list goes on forever but most importantly to meet and see different people and cultures of all sorts that I've never before seen in my life that I want to be introduced to.

I know everything takes time but sometimes time takes too long for itself to evolve into it's true nature so I have to be patient and wait it out while hopefully everything works out but I know and fear it might and never will. . . . . . . why does my life have to suck and be so hard all the time?



GAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Someone help me?






3 comments:

Diane Dehler said...

I am sorry that you are sad and having a difficult time. Life is very difficult for everyone but it is harder for sensitive people like you. I wish you had the opportunities to do the things that you desire. They are reasonable things and I think obtainable. There are days when you just have to give it time. I have noticed that your writing is improving all the time and unfortunately, melancholy is a part of being an artist. Take care and I hope tomorrow hurts a little less

Acquaintance said...

You're so right about how life is harder for someone like me that is sensitive. As much as i like being sensitive I don't like because of how much it can make me weak too. I mean I don't hate it and I love being this way just wish it didn't have to be so hard all the time or at least when life isn't working out for you but when you're in love or have life workout for you none of this even affects you because you're happy. I'm just so dying to be in a relationship with somebody I just can't find or whenever I do I always lose her.

Everything that I'm so dying to do is very obtainable just I don't have the things necessary that I need to get them and I constantly realize this and I feel even worse.

I'm just looking for resolution...

take care Haiku


PS - Thanks for the Widget comment, I love making my blog more entertaining.

two-headed boy said...

Hey Mavin,
I sincerely, straight-up feel you, man. I was diagnosed with bipolar illness 16 years ago (yep, this one is legit) and I've experienced the darkest of days and deep melancholy that you write about. The best thing I read in your post is that you don't want to die. Don't ever give in to such an insidious act as suicide. I've survived two attempts, and now I can't believe how foolish and short-sited I had been. To lay down the only life we have? No way. I'm in it for the long haul, now.

It sounds like you're pretty young, you've got SO MUCH time ahead of you. All the things you want to do and experience are absolutely attainable. Your entire world can change one day--we never know when. Usually when we least expect it.

I don't want to be a psych med pusher, but I can tell you that antidepressants, lithium and a few others have helped me tremendously. So have bi-weekly visits with a therapist I totally trust and can pour my heart out to.

Keep up the good fight. If you ever want to chat, you can find my email on my website www.balancemybrain.net. Best wishes, Damian.