Saturday, January 5, 2008

I'm 21!!

Just a little heads up to everyone I changed my blog name to Acquaintance I like it better for my blog name, but you can still call me Mavin or Kevin if you'd like.

However in any case I'm now 21 and love to drink!! lol :P


My top three favorite tasting beers so far,


Blue Moon Belgian White Ale









Sam Adams Cherry Wheat














Newcastle Brown Ale















There's so many more from where that came from, over time I want to try as many different beers as there are on the market and especially at Central Market there are over hundreds to try from around the world, I feel like a kid in a candy store just this candy is alcoholic. God I love drinking but I'm not an alcoholic it's weird, I don't really drink that often and I plan on keeping it that way but now that I am 21 I fear that I might turn into one hehe. . .

Does anyone have a particular rare beer or any alcoholic beverage names that I might have never heard of before that is from around the world? I'm gonna go looking to see if I can find them.


1 comment:

Diane Dehler said...

Happy Birthday Mavin and wishing you a year with opportunities.