Sunday, January 6, 2008

Time




I know I am only 21 and still so very young but I feel like time is and has been speeding up as I get older, well. . . at least it feels that way to me, time feels like it goes by so fast, while for others it's so slow or mediocre, I wish it was that way for me but to me it feels very very fast and slipping by me all the time. What is it about time that it changes everything in it's path? Slowly or quickly altering the feelings I felt, the way I preceive life, and most importantly the way I think. The more I learn each and every year that passes, the more I truly learned how the workings of year worked of each individual year that's when time starts to speed up for me and because I'm nostalgic I'm always reflecting on the past. Winter, Spring, Summer, and Autumn come and go by so fast that a year just doesn't seem so much like a year to me anymore and now life has been flying by so fast for me ever since. It all comes and goes so fast that I feel like a blur once time has passed and then I reflect on it. . . .




7 comments:

singleton said...

Time does zip by, faster and faster, and
days, weeks, months,
and in the mirror they are a blur....
All the more reason to live it, to celebrate it, to enjoy each passing second!
These are the days, my friend.....

Happy Birthday!

Acquaintance said...

Thanks Singy, that makes me feel better. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Acquaintance said...

Hi Crescenet,

Thanks, and thank you for adding me in your blog. But I can't find your blog and also I don't fully speak or understand Spanish yet, I hope you come back by to read my response back to help me find your blog.

Bobby D. said...

You're older now than you will be in twenty years-- just like the song "My Back Pages" it is so true. There is another song where he talks about memories being sacred,

Diane Dehler said...

You have a wise old soul, Mavin and I like the new name of your blog. It's succinct and reflects your intimate tone.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was just because of age, that time seems shorter now, to me. But you're only 21? Maybe Princess Haiku is right, you're an old soul?:-)

Very exquisite photo.

~peace